Artist/producer Velous has been a busy man within the 18 months. From signing with French Montana’s Coke Boys imprint via Swanky Music Group, appearing on DJ Spinking’s “Adult Swim” alongside Tyga & Jeremih, producing Chinx’s “Dope House,” as well as appearing on Fabolous’ standout record “Gone For The Winter,” the Kingston, NY native has definitely left his footprint on the music scene. Moreover, early this year, the youngster was further thrusted into the spotlight after producing Kanye West’s much talked about single “All Day.”
Since then, Velous has been tucked away in the studio putting the finishing touches on his forthcoming debut project “The Disco.” With the project produced entirely by Velous, it will also feature his brand new record “Sex And The City.” The track was first played by Boi-1da on Drake’s OVO Sound Radio last weekend, prompting Velous to leak the record himself at the behest of listeners. The full CDQ version will be available on “The Disco,” which is slated for release soon.
- Recording Artist/Producer/Songwriter
- Plays Drums, Piano and Guitar
- From upstate Kingston, NY but currently based in NYC
- Signed to Swanky Music Group & French Montana’s Coke Boys Imprint
- Writes and produces the majority of his own material on his own
- Singer & Rapper
- Putting finishing touches on his debut album (entirely self produced)
- Influencers: Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder
- Kanye West – All Day (Produced)
- Fabolous ft. Velous – Gone For The Winter (Featured Artist)
- DJ Spinking ft. Tyga, Jeremih & Velous – Adult Swim (Featured Artist & Co-producer)
- DJ Spinking ft Velous & Ty Dolla $ign – Proud Side N*gga (Featured Artist & Producer)
- Chinx ft. Velous – What They All Say (Featured Artist)
- Chinx – Hitta (Produced)
- Velous ft Chinx & Zack – Money Down (Featured Artist)
- Production and featured artist on French Montana’s upcoming album.
- Done work for other very highly notable acts to be announced.
- Previously added to rotation several times on MTV Jams, MTV Hits and MTVu
- Currently in heavy rotation on mainstream terrestrial radio across the nation per featured records.